Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day Twenty

This weekend, I just felt like I didn't have enough time to think about my project because I was so busy, but I think I can manage. Actually as far as the illustrations, I'm not so sure exactly what I want to do. I'll just probably draw my own pictures even though I'm not really an creative person when it comes to drawing. However I'm not really sure how I would edit my pictures, probably paint because I'm used to the program more than any other program. I think this would probably be one of the most difficult steps for me, because I do like to bother other people to draw for me. So, I just plan to draw simple pictures.

As for using 15 pictures, I still do not know which scenes that I should take from the story to draw out a pictures. I know for sure that I'll do the main scenes like when the samurai talks to the step-sister on accident in the princess's room, the scene when he turns into a bird, when the princess finds him, when he gets trapped, when the princess receives the seashells, and when she finally finds him. I think I am incooperate more scenes into it, but these are just the scenes I'm thinking of now.

2 comments:

  1. This is often a difficult activity, as many do not even draw or paint any more once they reach high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that you will find some great pictures to use, the story sounds great and the pictures can make the story even better

    ReplyDelete