Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day Twenty-Seven


For today's blog, I guess I can write about my overall experience with this whole project. I think this was a differenct experience than what I usually have to do. Everyday I had to blog and think about my paper and my story. However, if Iwas to just write it on paper, I proabably wouldn't have gotten all the thoughts out of my head into writing. So I really liked this whole blogging experience, but of course there were also times when it really annoyed me. It annoyed me, because on busy nights when I didn't feel like doing anything when I got home, I knew I still had to write a blog.


I do feel lucky that I got to do this experience. One of my sophomore classmate says that they don't get to do this with their teacher. When they wrote their historical fiction, they had to write it out on paper, and they didn't blog. So, I was really greatful that I didn't have to sit in the library doing boring, boring research for my paper. Also, I would have to say that a chunk of my information came from wikipedia. If it were other teachers, they would not allow wiki at all. Wikipedia may be a place of free-editing, but there are many things that are accurate. Also wikipeida is also cited at the bottom, so we all know that its taken from sources and not just some random information.


If I was to write a research paper again, or write another story for class, I think I would prefer to this than to do that whole searching for books at the library. When you have access to the internet, things are so much easier to find. Whereas to in libraries, you must find the book then locate it, then find the information. Sometimes you don't even get as much information as you need. Internet really does make a research paper easier to write.

3 comments:

  1. You do so good on your blogs and I am positive that your story will be great.. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you in that when you do research in college, you will utilize quite a bit of internet sources, especially since they are online now. Going to the library is still useful when it comes to print form of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your comparison between our class and other english classes. You gone above and beyond on this whole project. But its expected. I don't really know you but Mr. Prier tells us about you all the time. He tells us how you do such great work and every time he says something about you Michelle says the same thing "Because its ADORA!" Never doubt yourself because your are a great writer and whether you know it a great help on my blog.
    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete