Friday, January 29, 2010

Day Twenty-Five

Phew! I just got the internet to work now!

However, what I have so far, I think it's okay, but I'm not quite sure yet. I say this because I'm not sure if I should show the culture more through my story or through my pictures. I think it'll be easier through the illustrations. So far, I have some written, however I feel like my beginning is a little weak. As I read what I have done so far aloud, it sounded sort of choppy like the little kids book. I think I'm going to edit it so that the sentences could be a little longer just so that it'll flow together more.

At first, I was thinking of making the story mostly like a dialouge, however looking back at my story, I think it's going to need a lot of narration. When I am done, and if it doesn't flow together, I'll make it flow together. I think my story is a little complicated, so I'm going to have to make it flow just so that the young readers will understand the point that I'm trying to get across.

2 comments:

  1. This one is usually a struggle as you have to make some hard decisions about what you want in your story. You have done a good job processing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your doing a good job so far, i think the longer lines might make it flow better but it also might bore the kids so be careful when doing that.

    ReplyDelete