Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day Twenty-Four


I was thinking about about what the climax of my story was. And from the climaxes that were given, I would have to say that number six and seven best fits the climax of my story. Number six on the list talks about relationships being mended or finally being discarded. Whereas number seven is when the loyal gets rewarded or punish.

For number six, it best fits at the very end when the step-sister starts to consider the princess because of the princess's kindness to her. However, I wasn't so sure about this being a climate, I thought that it was more of a resolution.

Number seven also fits into the story, and I think it has a better fitting. First of all the samurai is the one who gets turned into a blue heron. Then the Empress finds out about it and traps him. I believe that this would be the climax. Now, that that blue heron is trapped, then what will happen next? So, this is when the downfall starts for the samurai. He's injured as the bird, and this friend told him to consider about marrying the step-sister so that he could be human again. His happiness is loss, because he thought it was the princess who helped set the trap. All this downfall happens after the climax.

These are just my thoughts as for the climax of my story. After writing down these thoughts I think that number seven would really be like the climax of my story.

1 comment:

  1. 3P. I like how you metacognitively run through the actions in your story and their meanings, which leads to your final decision.

    ReplyDelete