Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Thirty

Well, today is the last day for this blogging prompt for this assignment. For this blog, I'll just probably let it sit here and if anything needs to be taken off of it then just feel free to take it. I know that Mr. Prier said that he wanted to use some of my blog entries as examples. So, in this case then I will not continue writing on this specific blog after today. I'll will, however, make my own personal blog. I've actually grown into liking blogging like this, just not every single day.

For this blog, it was really helpful for me to write a story. If I ever need to blog again for any story that I'l write in the future, then I probably will start writing again on this blog. I guess you can say that this blog is more of an academic blog for me, whereas my new one will be more of a personal blog.

11 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the experience. Blogging is a great way to think, journal, and process daily events, and it does not have to be a daily exercise. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture you posted for today. :) I am also not going to post anything else on mine since I think it is an educational blog instead of a personal one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with Mr. Prier on this one. I think its a great way to reflect and journal your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how you will start a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have followed you from Day One and you had some exceptional blogs Adora. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job on your blogs Adora. You have really helped me through almost all of my blogs!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's wonderful that Mr. Prier wants to use some of your blogs as examples. I know you worked very hard these past weeks and your blogs prove this. Great job on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to hear of your personal blogs. I loved the ones that you have done for Blurb Book and I think you were one of the best! Keep up the Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my own personal blog and it is fun to have one. To have a blog that don't have to write in everyday and about one specific thing is awesome and helpful. I hope you will get one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great that you are going to create your own personal blog. You posted a lot of great blogs too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be checking out your personal blog, because if you did this good on a topic I wonder what you would do with your own topics.

    ReplyDelete